<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Dodgeball! 

So last night I was tooling around on the TV and I came across Extreme Dodgeball. I really have no idea whether it came out before the movie, but it was pretty cool to see people wail each other with balls. The big difference between the show and the movie was that there are 2 balls instead of like 5 balls. It's kind of goofy in the sense that these teams have themes. There is a mime team, a jockey team, a cop team, and a sumo team. Unfortunatly, there is no Average Joe team. The whole thing had the Roller Derby/ American Gladiator feel to it. I forgot to mention, they have Zach from ESPN's Dream Job and Jerri from Survivor as hosts. They both pretty much sucked! With all my complaints, I still watched it and I still enjoyed it.

By the way, here is a kick butt way to get your dodgeball fix!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com