<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 09, 2004

Later, Gators: Guard picks SU 

Later, Gators: Guard picks SU

This ROCKS! Syracuse is bringing in stud recruit after stud recruit. After already getting a commitment from stud point guard Tiki Mayben, they have just received news that Eric Devendorf from Michigan will be heading to SU too. This kid is supposed to be awesome. Matter of fact he is the second highest recruit the Orange has received over the past 15 years (behind 'Melo of course). The bad news is that I have to wait to see him throw up the rock in the Dome until 2006. The good news is that we know the Gerry Mac will finally have some help with the 3-ball.

I must admit that I am still skeptical of Tiki Mayben; however, this is a stud recruiting class. I can't believe that 10 years ago I was calling for Jimmy Boeheim's job. It's amazing how much Carmello changed everything.

But not everything is good. Apparently, we have lost access to my favorite blog on the web. What are you doing Ranter. I miss catching up on Boston life from "Spinnin' in the Hub." Is there anyway you can bring back the link. Please! Readers please petition to have this link reinstated by using the comments section. Your voice will be heard!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com