<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 19, 2004

In Search of Cinderella 

Is it just me or is there a major lack of upsets thus far in the tourney? No upsets so far today and yesterday was pretty lame too. Its 3/4 of the way through the tourney as I write this and the biggest upset has been Manhattan over Florida? The way the Gators limped into the dance, that didn't come as too big a shock. Since when did people figure out how to beat the Princeton offense? Where is Temple with that annoying zone when you need them? Where's Bryce Drew? Strangely, I remember wondering the same about last year's tourney. Is it an aberration or a trend?

I hope things get a little spicier tonight since I have Pacific down for an upset over Providence. Yeah, Providence isn't exactly a powerhouse, but hey. Maybe the later rounds will see some good games and some surprising results. I'm banking on Wisconsin using the home court to propel them as far as the Final Four.

How are your brackets doing?


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com