<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004

H_I_S_T_O_R_Y!!!!!! 

Kiss it all goodbye. It's irrelevant now. 0-3 to 4-3 and the BOSTON RED SOX are going to the world series!!!!!

I can't stay long, because I'm on a borrowed laptop (mine crashed Saturday, which is why you haven't heard from me)

These 6 things I know are true:

1. It's never been done before. Down 0-3 to win a series.
2. I've drank at least a 12 pack of Labatts Blue in each of the wins.
3. Winning 19-8 only woke up the sleeping giant.
4. I've worn 2 major depressions in my rug from standing up every single game.
5. The RED SOX are going to the WORLD SERIES, getting by the New York YANKEES!!!!!
6. %&*# the CURSE!!!!

No truer words were ever spoken than Joe Bucks comments in the 2nd inning: "NO Red Sox fan across the world feels safe with a 6 run lead"

I'm not going to say any more (and I don't have time). History had to happen at some point and I can't think of a better time than now.

Johnny Damon finally showed up and in a big way. He influenced his batting average almost 100 points in a single game and it couldn't have come at a better time.

The stupid comment of the game:" Who's your daddy" when Pedro came in. Let me ask, who's you Daddy now NY?

All I'm going to say is: Here we go Red Sox, Here we go! (and best of luck in the WORLD SERIES). I'll be there all the way, the same way I've been there the last 30 years.

PS: Any idiot can say, "the Yankees Collapsed". But real baseball fans know that the Yankees batting average for the first 4 batters through Game 3 was %491. Any one who thinks that was going to last doesn't know a squirt of piss about baseball.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com